Alandi Pharmacy Orders
For your convenience, we now have longer business hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am-5pm to assist with taking pharmacy orders and receive payments. This will ensure easier access to ordering herbs and receiving herbs in a timely manner.
Please note that Pharmacy prices will be increasing in the near future.
Thank you for choosing Alandi Ayurveda Clinic for your healing needs.
New Pharmacy Order Policy
- Patients place herb orders via phone or email. (303-786-7437 or email@example.com)
- Alandi Ayurveda Clinic will contact patients by phone or email to quote a price for the order placed.
- Patient must send payment for order before the order is filled. Alandi is now accepting Credit Cards (Visa and Mastercard) on a secure system with Intuit. We prefer Checks and Cash.
Patients can call in their credit card information, drop off cash/check in an envelope on the front porch, or mail us a check to:
Alandi Ashram - 2457 20th Street - Boulder CO 80304
- Once payment is received for the order, Alandi will fill the order and notify patients when the herbs are ready for pick up (or mail).
- Any order that is NOT filled (due to failure of payment or failure to respond to communications) within 6 weeks of order placement will be discarded.
There are FOUR ways to make a payment
- Mailing/Dropping off a check to: Alandi Ashram - 2457 20th Street - Boulder CO 80304
- Paying with cash directly to the administrator
- Paying online via PayPal (Use the "Buy Now" button at the top of the page. Please enter the herb total in the amount and put "Pharmacy Order" in the notes.)
- Paying with Visa and Mastercard over our secure system with Intuit by calling (303) 786-7437 during business hours (generally Monday-Thursdays 10 a.m. -3 p.m. MST)
- Note that tax only applies to orders being shipped within Colorado
- Shipping costs will be added to mail orders
Orders are typically filled within 5-10 business days after payment is received. Please note there may be delays if an item you ordered is out of stock or for special orders. Occasionally orders may be delayed or unable to be filled due to availability of herbs or other issues out of our control. You will be notified as soon as possible if there is any problem with your order
Herb orders are final unless there is a problem with the product or a mistake. If there is any concern or problem with your order, please call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any returned product must be sent back within 30 days of purchase. A 20% restocking fee may be subtracted from credit or refund, and shipping charges are not refundable. The freight cost for any order returned for any reason, beyond our error, will be charged to the customer. This includes refused deliveries, incorrect addresses, or other related situations where the delivery does not occur.
Please verify your address when placing a mail order.
Damaged shipments must be reported within 10 days. The box, packing materials and damaged products must be kept for inspection by the shipping carrier.
In case there is any mistake with your order, please notify us of mis-picks, missing discounts, incorrect pricing or short-shipped orders within 7 days and corrective action will be taken immediately.
Contact Alandi Ayurveda Clinic to schedule an appointment
|2457 20th Street
Boulder, CO 80304
Cancellation Policy for Alandi Ayurveda Clinic
A charge will be made for all broken appointments unless a 48-hour business day notice is given. Notice cannot be given on holidays and weekends. We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to an emergency such as illness, blizzard or car problems. There will be no charge for these excused absences if a conscious effort is made to contact us as soon as you realize you need to miss your appointment. Otherwise, if an appointment is not cancelled with a full business day's notice, a charge of 25% of the cost of the appointment will be applied to your account.