Continuing Education and Distance Learning Classes
Many of Alandi Ayurveda courses can be taken on an individual basis. This is a great way to attend our unique classes on an individual basis, or to continue your education. Many of our classes are available via Skype for those that can’t attend in person. This is a great option for:
- Graduates from Ayurvedic programs that would like to continue their studies on an ad-hoc basis
- Ayurvedic practitioners looking for continuing education opportunities
- Distance learners to attend classes via Skype (NOTE: Nadi Pariksha: Pulse Class is not available via Skype.)
- Personal education or interest
- Professional development for practitioners in related fields
- Graduates of Alandi Ayurveda can attend new classes or re-take classes for a discounted price. Please contact the office to inquire about the special rate.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
There are several required and recommended texts for each specific course. Required and recommended texts can be found under each course description. One copy of each book is available in our school library for use while on the property. Other materials costs may be required for certain classes, i.e. copy packets.